Alrighty. You know I like lists.
Here’s the goal rundown for March/April/May, in the order I expect/hope to get them done:
- Homemade rain barrel (yep, working on this now.)
- Make and put up clematis trellises – 3 of them (this weekend)
- Master bedroom “built ins” and window treatments
- Make compost platform/compost sifter out of mystery wooden box
- Prime and paint porch ceiling
- Repair side fence
- Plant veggie garden
- Plant 2 new clematis – one on deck, one on side fence
- Plant lilac and Karl Foerster
- Sow sunflower seeds
- Nursery Trip:
- Perennials: Shasta daisy, new hosta, whatever else
- Annuals: alyssum, petunias, planter fillers etc
- Plant pots
And the “if it works out” projects that may end up summer projects:
- Revamp mom’s country bench for porch (if I can get my hands on it)
- New living room window treatments
- Fix/improve guest headboard (after sleeping in there during the bathroom reno – the headboard has some serious design flaws!)
Don’t touch that dial! There’s more fun ahead
Sounds like you are going to be busy! Love the new background! It feels so warm and spring-y!
I envy someone who can grow clematis! They don't want to bloom for me…so I switched to morning glories and wow!!! They bloom like crazy!