I have a small kitchen table. Our table seats 4, with really no room for any more butts, no matter how hard they try to get in there.
So because our table is small, it needs small centerpieces. And it also needs centerpieces that are easily picked up in one piece to move out of the way.
With that in mind….I needed a fall centerpiece but didn’t know what to do.
So I went into the guest room, where all my dollar store fall goodies are laid out on the bed, and I stared for a while. Looked around the room, looked in the closet (never know where you’ll find something that might work), and I got an idea!
- A little Goodwill copper bucket thing. I was really wishing I had some kind of wire basket though…like the cute $5 one I saw at WalMart over the weekend…..
- An unused white pillar candle
- The grocery sack of pine cones I keep in the pantry for various uses.
- A jar of artichoke hearts. Then I saw something better and put the artichokes back.
- Finally, from the guest-bed-fall-decor-pile, I took a roll of dollar store ribbon and a package of fake leaves
- And then, because I’m lazy as all get out, I grabbed the packing tape.
Let’s see…..how do I make this tutorial as short as possible so you can run and make your own centerpiece?
Ok – I got it….
Super cute! I have the same issue here – small table and need to pick up a centerpiece quickly….I've been using a clear plastic serving platter I got at the Dollar store as a base to set everything on…works pretty well.
Love it!! Great idea and it looks perfect there.
So pretty and perfect!
I love that! So simple but elegant. You \”throw it all together\” well. One more and you will have 50 followers. Yah!Brooke
That centerpiece is adorable! I enjoyed reading your blog and am now a follower! Saw you on My BY Eden. Stop by if you get a chance:www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com
Very cute and creative!
I love the centerpiece, and the placemat underneath! I have the same issue with my kitchen table.
Super cute and super easy that is what I am all about. Saw your post from Between you and me!! Have a great day!
You have such a great eye for cute! I LOVE it!
that IS cute! Don't you love it when things come together? (Oh, I think I totally bought that $5 wire basket at Target the other day! Black? Kind of swirly wire?) 🙂