I have a small kitchen table. Our table seats 4, with really no room for any more butts, no matter how hard they try to get in there.
So because our table is small, it needs small centerpieces. And it also needs centerpieces that are easily picked up in one piece to move out of the way.
With that in mind….I needed a fall centerpiece but didn’t know what to do.
So I went into the guest room, where all my dollar store fall goodies are laid out on the bed, and I stared for a while. Looked around the room, looked in the closet (never know where you’ll find something that might work), and I got an idea!
- A little Goodwill copper bucket thing. I was really wishing I had some kind of wire basket though…like the cute $5 one I saw at WalMart over the weekend…..
- An unused white pillar candle
- The grocery sack of pine cones I keep in the pantry for various uses.
- A jar of artichoke hearts. Then I saw something better and put the artichokes back.
- Finally, from the guest-bed-fall-decor-pile, I took a roll of dollar store ribbon and a package of fake leaves
- And then, because I’m lazy as all get out, I grabbed the packing tape.
Let’s see…..how do I make this tutorial as short as possible so you can run and make your own centerpiece?
Ok – I got it….