Have I mentioned I’m up to my eyeballs in work? It’s almost over. A week and a half and then I’ll have a life again and I’ll be able to post about things other than how much the plants have grown from the last time I showed them to you.
Most of them ARE a growin’…..and I think it’s pretty cool, since I paid for them and all…….
Ok. I just want to tell you to hang in there! I have some great projects and ideas…..
- I just bought a a COOL piece of furniture off Craigslist that is sitting in the garage waiting to be addressed (I’m actually not sure how much work will go into it, since I can’t tell what is dirt and what is paint.)
- I have a headboard idea that I think is pretty unique.
- I have an entire dusty, weedy backyard that is slowly getting attention and is slowly morphing into something interesting….
- and I have at least thirteen empty flower pots and a completely bare front porch, all of which will be getting the star treatment just as soon as I have time.
- And I have a couple of unfinished Goodwill projects plus I haven’t even BEEN to Goodwill in forever, so a trip there is in order soon too.
- Oh yeah, and the pretty major kitchen cabinet transformation is scheduled for this summer too……..
If you watch and wait long enough…..
No….better than a bug! The countdown is on…