My, it feels like such a long time since I last posted!
I spent the weekend out of town working, so I had zero free time. Today I have the day off to catch up in a big way, and hopefully I’ll also get some time to do some fun stuff as well. On the docket:
1. WalMart. Somehow we need all the expensive stuff at once, so I’ll make the trek to Wally World. (you know, TP, paper towels, detergent, etc) I think I will also look at the cost of a new wooden baby gate so I can move forward on the gate project. HD had them for $20 and the local Craigslist ads wanted between $15 – $25 for a USED one. Fuhgeddaboudit! I’ll also get some binder clips for my curtain project. (oh? what curtain project you ask? I’ll tell/show you soon!)
2. Goodwill. Something over there is calling my name. I just need to find it.
3. Let’s be honest. I think I’ll have to stop by Hobby Lobby too.
4. Sherwin Williams. For the kitchen ceiling flat Dover White paint that I’ve been yakking about for so long. That will get done this next weekend. I might also look at green paint chips……… =/
5. Then it’s home again. To play more catch (up). Mess with the binder clips for my curtain project. And I need to deal with the wreath on the front door. I’ll be thinking about that as I’m out and about. (It’s pretty sad at the moment – sad enough to probably warrant a Nasty Gram from the HOA.)
What can I say? I’ve been preoccupied with the stupid green paint color to go in the kitchen, so no other projects have gotten done. Consequently, my house is devoid of any hints of spring at the moment. In fact, the wreath actually emits hints of death and rottenness….. eek!
Apparently the weekend here was just beeeeeautiful. That means I’ll have to go stick my nose in the dirt outside and look for shoots of daffodils as well. YAY! Spring is a’comin!